points - Details)
– Level 1: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
– Level 2: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
– Level 3: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
– Level 4: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
– Level 5: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
– Level 6: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
– Level 7: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
– Level 8: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
All 8 levels are available in the Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Kit
Designed to help your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read Levels 3&4 covers:
– A Review of Letter Names and Letter Sounds
– Short “a” and “i” Vowel Sounds
– Adding “-s” to Nouns and Verbs
– Short “o,” “u,” and “e” Vowel Sounds
– The “-ck” Ending Sound
– Compound Words
– 34 New Sight Words
This set includes:
– 12 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
– The Kit
– In the Bin
– The Rats
– Pop Fox
– The Fog
– Fun in the Sun
– Dog Bug
– Pig’s Backpack
– 2 Bonus Books by the award-winning children’s book authors and illustrators David Ezra Stein and Rosemary Wells
– Tim and Sam by David Ezra Stein
– Big Bad Ben by Rosemary Wells
– 2 Workbooks that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
– 2 DVDs filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
– 2 Sets of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
– Video streaming online of all DVD content and additional bonus content on MyHOP (My.HookedonPhonics.com)
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
– Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the videos and reading the workbook.
– Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
– Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
– Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child’s progress!