(as of Nov 26,2020 05:09:18 UTC – Details)
This book is:
• an A to Z manual of exercises and activities for YOU and your Child
• a quick and easy guide to helping your child develop the essential fine and gross motor skills every elementary schooler needs
• developmentally appropriate for children ages 3 to 7 years old
This method has been tested and used successfully for children with Autism and other developmental challenges. The kids improved in gross motor skills by having more upright sitting posture and in fine motor skills by being able to button and write with ease.
The exercises and activities are organized in a way that makes them fun and easy to learn so that your child will COPY the kids in pictures.
Your child will enjoy reading this book!
“The book is fun and appealing enough that it practically makes me want to do the exercises myself.”
– Laura A. Jana, MD – pediatrician & nationally award-winning parenting and children’s book author, www.drlaurajana.com
“This is a wonderful book to help kids of all skill levels improve their motor abilities. It’s fun, and It Will Work!”
–Roy Benaroch, MD – pediatrician and writer, www.pediatricinsider.com
“This book is beautiful. The pictures and the text are clear and easy to follow. The GraspRite Method book makes exercising fun!”
– Laura W Zisblatt MD, Pediatrician
Your child will get turned on to exercising at a young age — developing good habits that can last a lifetime!
By reading this book with your child — you will learn new ways of playing together.
Your child might not even realize that he or she is doing “Occupational and Physical therapy-like Exercises” to develop essential coordination, fine and gross motor skills, and strength that every kid needs.
The activities and exercises are PLAY based.
The text promotes reading with phonics, letter recognition, alliteration, and rhyming.
It’s QUICK, EASY, and FUN.